Dedicated and enthusiastic cryptocurrency professional with extensive experience navigating the blockchain world since 2016. Proficient in the various use cases of blockchain technology to overcome modern challenges. Possesses hands-on experience working with dozens of individual clients to achieve desired investment targets, focusing on educating clientele rather than doing the work for them. Big picture mindset with a keen eye for future development of blockchain-based solutions to macroeconomic problems. Seeking work opportunities as full-time remote contractor in the operations role with promising and credible human-centric startups.
December 2019 - PresentMultiple Locations (Remote)
- Provides training and guidance to business owners and individuals wanting to improve their knowledge in the cryptocurrency industry, guiding them on how to select the right crypto investment vehicle and understand the market ebb and flow.
- Strong focus on the use of privacy coins and protocols which respect all users' privacy.
- Leverages deep understanding of modern financial roadblocks to develop novel individualized solutions for clients.
- Utilizes knowledge in interpreting technological whitepapers in understanding crypto projects and frameworks.
- Experienced in remote work and collaboration using video conferencing, schedulers, and other cloud-based team software.
- Privacy Coins
- ZK-SNARKs Technology
- Exchange API
- Decentralized Finance
- Technical Analysis
- ICO / IDO / STO Launch
- Wallet Security
- Wallet Recovery
- Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps
- Proof-of-Work Mining
March 2016 - PresentMultiple Locations (Remote)
- Utilizes WordPress and other primarily Free Open-Source Software (FOSS) to develop websites for various businesses; integrate newly created company websites with other online platforms, including social media.
- Provide hosting, support, and recommendations for Internet-based expansion of company websites.
- Setup domain hosting for email accounts to provide businesses with a unique online identity, independent of major "Big Tech" platforms.
- Integration of e-commerce platforms to include credit card processing as well as crypto payment gateway solutions.
Air Liquide Electronics
May 2015 - March 2016Dallas, Texas
- Leveraged ICPMS and GFAA instrumentation to analyze deionized water and semiconductor grade chemicals for trace metal impurities; ensured items tested met quality specifications.
- Spearheaded the preparation of standards, mixtures, and titration solutions to run analysis on provided samples in compliance with the established formula.
- Handled the interpretation and analysis of data and generated reports for customers’ knowledge and action in compliance with established protocols.
- Managed the documentation of quality control standards and analytical results.
Fresenius Medical Care
March 2014 - June 2015Irving, Texas
Quality Control Technician
- Fostered the testing of product samples and raw materials for various analytes to ensure compliance with established specifications.
- Reviewed and analyzed the investigation of out-of-specification products to determine the root cause of failure.
- Pioneered the appropriate utilization and maintenance of lab equipment, such as AA, polarimeter, auto-titrator, micropipettes, and precision glassware.
- Interpreted SOP standards in handling the preparation of test samples, stock solutions, and calibration standards for various testing procedures.
August 2013 - March 2014Garland, Texas
- Followed outlined procedures in preparing display samples including painting, baking, cutting, and labeling products - metal color panels – in compliance with established designs for displaying to architectural customers.
- Understood established quality standards by visually and quantitatively assessing color panels and adjusting paint tints as required to achieve the desired color.
- Designed new paint samples by mixing raw materials according to a given formula.
- Leveraged a thorough understanding of COSHH and OSHA when handling and storing large quantities of flammable/combustible materials.
United States Marine Corps
August 2005 - August 2009Multiple Locations
- Effectively served within assigned teams and oversaw the management, transportation, and storage of small and large caliber (155mm) ammunition and explosives.
- Ensured the safety, warehousing, issuing, and receiving shipments of hazardous material in compliance with established safety protocols and guidelines.
- Supervised a team of Marines and was responsible for their daily tasks, training, and welfare.
- Spearheaded numerous training; ordered materials needed for training and conducted inventories on items not expended during training.
- Honorably Discharged
National Defense Service Medal
Global War On Terrorism Service Medal
Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
2016 - PresentInternet-Based / Self-Directed
Udemy.com / Various Sources
- Open-Source Software
- Search Engine Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing
- Traffic Analytics
Areas of Expertise
Linux Administration / DevOps
University of North Texas
May 2010 - August 2013Denton, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry / Minor: Biology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Quantitative Analysis
- Instrumental Analysis
- Forensic Chemistry
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
University of Advancing Technology
August 2008 - December 2009Tempe, Arizona
- Network Security
- Artificial Life
- Linux/Unix Administration
- Computer Science
Marine Corps School of Infantry
November 2005 - December 2005Camp Pendleton, California
- Rifle Marksmanship
- Explosives Safety
- Weapons Training
- War Strategy
- Field Survival